Sunday 6 November 2011

So...here goes nothing...but on a positive note

Blogging...something I really never pictured myself doing. Ever. I always though it was a little pretentious to assume that other people might care about what I had to say, but lately I feel compelled to let them know, whether they care or not. I'm not referring to being rude or offensive; on the contrary, I feel the need to offer positivity, reassurance and praise. I find I am becoming less and less tolerant of negativity, while at the same time noticing it more and more...I guess they go hand in hand. On the other hand I am beginning to notice those of you who are living a life more charmed. A life filled with an appreciation for what you have, and the understanding of just how lucky you are to have it. These people are my inspiration, my light in a world where it is so simple to just give in and say "It's just so hard...I give up...wah wah wah" There are days where I feel as if I am there, ready to throw in the towel...and someone will remind me, it could be worse, or better at that...if I just remember...I am blessed. I have a beautiful family, wonderful friends and a currently clean bill of health and an ever bright future.
To those of you who shine bright, smile hard and just keep pushing life forward...thank you. You are not only making your life wonderful, but adding some sparkle to mine.

1 comment:

  1. Your sun shines brightly Beckie!! Thank you for including me.

    ReplyDelete