Thursday 24 November 2011

Guilty pleasures...

Bathroom is cleaned, baby is sleeping...I have every right to stop and blog! Lol, I only make that excuse for myself. It's funny what we make ourselves feel guilty about. I try and get everything I can possibly fit into my day done, so I can feel entitled to take a little time to myself and check all my "guilty pleasures" My latest obsession is the website babysteals.com, which has a link to kidsteals.com. Always filled with merchandise at least 50%  mark down, and shipping that won't break the bank, I can't get enough. Most of the time, I simply look and wish and think "I don't really need that" But last week I gave in. I have been looking everywhere for quality, affordable, long sleeve onesies for my little girl. It's winter, you'd think they would be all over the place. Not the case. I even went out of town...nothing. Oh, they had a whole rack for boys, in varying colours and patterns, but apparently little girls...they don't need long sleeves, they're tough! So, I pulled out my trusty credit card and proceeded to order 6 of them from babysteals! I can't wait to get them, I find myself checking the delivery status everyday. I'm starting to understand all the hubbub surrounding shopping online. It's like a mini Christmas every time you have something en-route to your mail-box. It all started with the wedding dress, then the bridesmaids dresses, now the onesies... I have promised myself not to get carried away though...really...

No comments:

Post a Comment