Monday 13 February 2012

Pinterest...

Like I needed another reason to spend wayyyyy too much time on the computer. Good Lord! It is an absolute miracle anything gets accomplished around this house! Between Facebook, blogging and now this amazing new site, I am addicted. Good thing I don't have a cellphone, because I am sure Twitter would take the last little bit of my attention. Let me just assure my readers that this addiction takes place after the children are all snuggly in their little beds! There is only a very limited amount of neglect going on ;)
Pinned ImageSome good has come out of my latest dependency though! Noah, Hailey and I were invited to dinner with a friend and her two wonderful little ladies this last Saturday, our only requirement for attendance was supplying dessert. I had seen this cute little idea for cupcakes on Pinterest and decided to give them a try, as an early homage to Valentines Day. I couldn't be happier with the results! While I will agree that the cupcakes would have looked slightly more appetising with some frosting or even some sprinkles, I decided to take it easy on the sugar, as one of the girls we were going to visit doesn't fancy sweet things too much.
The cupcakes were a hit, sprinkle free and all! My success with this project only makes me that much more excited to try all of the other wonderful projects I have discovered! So, if in the future, I am vacant from my blogging post, expect to find me Pinning! Oh and trying to find some way to add a few more hours into an already stretched out day!

No comments:

Post a Comment